Thursday, December 08, 2005

On Witnessing...

For those who know me, you'll already know that the jobs I've had and work I've done in past years (paid or volunteer) have all been one form of ministry or another. Sometimes I've worked for myself. Sometimes for the family business. And then, of course, church, IBLP, and Bridgeway Ministries.

What I'm driving at is this: I have always and forever been surrounded -- completely surrounded -- by Christians. Without question. If I've worked closely with anyone, they have been fellow believers and ardent followers of the Lord Jesus Christ.

My current situation has me working daily with non-Christians. It's been different. And very good for me to realize that I am actually a part of the minority in the world. I'm exceedingly pleased and relieved to run into other Christians on the job or just in the store. And think of all the opportunities to share His love and light just by example!

I like cross necklaces, now.

As a wise person once said: "Witness at all times and in whatever way you can. If necessary, use words."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home