Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Long 6 Hours...

I only worked a 6-hour shift at Starbucks, today... but it seemed to never end! This was my day to pile on every mistake possible, all in the same day. I gave wrong change. I didn't wait long enough for the coffee to brew before pouring and serving it. And they returned it cause it was too strong. Of course it was. I messed it up. Then I'm on the bar for the first time alone and the steamer flat attacked me and shot hot milk all over creation, burning my hands in the process. Okay, okay, so that was my fault, too. I just felt very asleep, stupid, and slow today. But it won't beat me. I'll take it on again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger sethswifeforlife said...

OH, Cass, sounds like great FUN!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But it won't beat me. I'll take it on again tomorrow."
Right on. ;-)
lol, I can't help it, a song just popped into my head when I read your post...
"Better Days" by Point of Grace. :-p
love and miss ya, Cass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home