Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Birthday to Jarrod Thomas Brock!


Today is Jarrod's 23rd birthday. 1982 was a very special year! I was all of 4 1/2 years old, Weston was 3, and we were so thrilled to have a new brother in the house. Especially one as cute as him!

Jarrod has a heart for ministry and family. He's an amazing partner in ministry, whether it's Children's Institutes, Mexico, or ... ? He's been my strength more times that I can count over the last year with all the changes in our lives.

Jarre is an excellent big brother to Seth & Darren. They love him and everything he does. He encourages them, builds them up, has fun with them, and teaches by example. Jarrod's a humble and compassionate friend and counsellor. His friends know that.

We now share the hallway and bathroom in our new house, and have neighboring bedrooms for the first time in forever. We even share a hair straightener every now and then! Shhhhh. I'm so grateful to have Jarrod here to say g'night to.

Did I mention, yet, that Jarre is the best ball player I know? And he's currently rocking the whole world of construction, too!

I love you, Jarrod! Happy, happy birthday! (Now you're at Michael Jordan's number!!)

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger sethswifeforlife said...

Happy Birthday Jarrod! And you're right about him staying SO cute.....I can't believe I remember him looking that young, like a decade ago, my word, time flies. Happy Birthday from the Prescotts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home