Sunday, December 11, 2005

Emotional Songs

The following list is of songs I was thinking of today as I considered what made me cry and/or gave me goosebumps! Haven't heard one, yet? Listen to it for a good time. Or a good cry. Or just because! Maybe they only hit me that way...

"Asleep in the Light" -- Keith Green

"Make My Life A Prayer To You" -- Keith Green

"Come To Jesus" -- Chris Rice

"The Day Before You" -- Rascal Flatts

"Travelin' Soldier" -- Dixie Chicks

"100 Years" -- Five For Fighting

"She Will Be Loved" -- Maroon 5

"Letters From War" -- Mark Shultz

"If You're Not the One" -- Daniel Beddingfield

"My Immortal" -- Evanesence

"When God Made You" -- Newsong

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger sethswifeforlife said...

Yep, at least half of those give me chills or make me tear up every time. music is powerful, wow...

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know all of them, but the ones I do know, I totally agree with you...they give me chills or make me cry!! Awesome songs...
Have you heard "Remember Me?" (Mark Shultz) It's right up there with these songs on my list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home