The Last Day of 2005...
...and I'm in Boise.
I'm with two of my brothers, my sister-in-law, and her sister. We made the Portland-Boise drive to attend a wedding last night. And the attire was "formal," so that was fun! The wedding was pretty. The visiting with friends we hadn't seen for a long time was great!
I'll post some pictures in Studio '78 when I get home. We're about to jump in the truck and head home via the nearest Starbucks that will honor my 30% partner discount. Perks... gotta love 'em.
We'll bring in the New Year with Dad, Mom, Seth, Darren, and us who traveled to Idaho. Should get home in time for a good celebration!
I am rather relieved to see 2005 go and to meet 2006. What will God do with this new year in all of our lives? It's always so exciting, walking with Him! God bless you, my friends.

1 Comments:
What a fun time to have a wedding...and with formal attire!
2006...wow. Pretty unbelievable....pretty cool. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home